What to pack: 4 essential beauty products.
With your flight booked and the summer holidays calling for you it’s time to get ready the luggage for this amazing trip. First thing, planning it’s always the best idea because they are chances that your destination will have a different weather and issues about the space and the weight luggage. For anyone in need of finding the right balance in packing your beauty stuff to go on vacation, here you will find a guide with the 12 essential beauty products to take with you, to make sure that you will be polished and stunning for day and night.
So get ready for the summer with a lot of glamour, so relax and enjoy your trip.
By: Joaninha Aguiar
1. Makeup® Planner Collection White Sand by Trish Mcvoy
Trish's limited-edition White Sand Makeup Planner® presented in a very chic, trendy and remarkable collection, this 10-piece Makeup Wardrobe that brings out your sexy summer best look with ease.
- White Sand Makeup Planner®
- Eye Base Essentials Bare
- Instant Eye Lift Shade 1
- Intense Gel Eye Liner Black, Deluxe travel size with sharpener
- 24-Hour Eye Shadow and Liner Dove
- High Volume Mascara
- Petite Makeup Wardrobing® Page
- Bronzer Sunkissed
- Blush Natural
- Translucent Finishing Powder, Deluxe travel size
- Beauty Booster® Lip and Cheek Color Perfect Red
- Beauty Booster® Lip Gloss Sexy Petal SPF 15, Deluxe travel size
2. Parfum (Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb travel duo)
The mix of sand, salt and sun can be revigorating for your soul but you can not achieve perfection without a great parfum. This amazing fragrance is like a floral explosion that releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive.
This set contains:
- 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum
- 0.5 oz Eau de Parfum Refill
3. Shampoo and conditioner (Redken-Color extend sun collection)
Sun, salt and water can damage your hair, we all know that by now. Even worse is that can change your fake and your natural haircolour as well, have you experienced that already? The new Redken Color Extend Sun-products are the perfect solution with an SPF25 to make sure your dip-dyes stay as perfect as they are.
4. Sunscreen (Kiss My Face SPF30)
Even if you may rarely burn, doesn't mean you can skip on sunscreen- SPF wards wrinkles, off line lines and plays an integral role in maintaining a youthful glow and a lovely healthy skin.
Easy to use and carry with you while travelling.